All You Have You Need
And all you need you have
Neglect it not
Thrash it not
Thank God for it
Trade with it
Test it out in small groups
That you may grow thereby.
Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership.15 Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.1Tim4:14-15
- and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Ex4: 1 Then Moses answered and said, “But suppose they will not believe me or listen to my voice; suppose they say, ‘The LORD has not appeared to you.’ “
2 So the LORD said to him, “What is that in your hand?”
He said, “A rod.”
- And He said, “Cast it on the ground.” So he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from it.Ex4:1-3
15 And the LORD said to Moses, “Why do you cry to Me? Tell the children of Israel to go forward.16 But lift up your rod, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it. And the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.17 And I indeed will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them. So I will gain honor over Pharaoh and over all his army, his chariots, and his horsemen.18 Then the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I have gained honor for Myself over Pharaoh, his chariots, and his horsemen.”
- Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy.
- But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men. 1Cor14:1,3
- Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. 2Cor3:5-6
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. 2Cor4:7
But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills. 1Cor12:7-11